10 Inspiring Quotes by Michael Jordan

Michael Jordan is widely regarded as one of the greatest basketball players of all time. He has achieved numerous accolades in his career, including six NBA championships and five NBA MVP awards. Jordan's dedication and hard work have made him an inspiration to many people around the world. In this blog post, we will look at ten inspiring quotes by Michael Jordan that showcase his determination, perseverance, and passion for the game.


  1. "I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying."

  2. "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships."

  3. "I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."

  4. "Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."

  5. "I've always believed that if you put in the work, the results will come."

  6. "If you're trying to achieve, there will be roadblocks. I've had them; everybody has had them. But obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."

  7. "My father used to say that it's never too late to do anything you wanted to do. And he said, 'You never know what you can accomplish until you try.'"

  8. "I've never been afraid to fail."

  9. "The game is my wife. It demands loyalty and responsibility, and it gives me back fulfillment and peace."

  10. "You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them."

Michael Jordan's quotes serve as a reminder that success is not just about talent but also about hard work, dedication, and perseverance. His words inspire us to never give up, even in the face of obstacles, and to strive for greatness in everything we do. These ten quotes showcase Jordan's resilience and his passion for the game, and we can all learn from his example to achieve success in our own lives.

다음 이전